mouth sore
I recently noticed a red sores inside my mouth and seems very strange.  Are there any STD that can cause a small red sores inside the mouth besides herpes 1.  Can u also be infected with any STD by deep kissing besides herpes 1.   Also is it normal have this symptoms a day after a sexual encounter.  Thanks in advance
A day after sexual contact is too soon for it to be an std, and all kinds of things can cause sores in your mouth - food reactions, bacterial infections, etc.  You should see your doctor.

Syphilis can also cause a mouth sore, but it takes at least a few weeks to show up.

Aj
I have had 2 encounte rs with sex worker in the past 3 weeks.  we had vaginal sex with condom on and was very careful that the condom stayed on the whole time and looked to see if there was any breakage after (no breakage).  Also was very careful in removing the condom to make sure there was no contact with the vaginal fluid to the penis head.  Was i at risk for any STD.   Also can you contract syphilis by deep kissing?  thank you very much.
You can still get genital herpes type 1, but its not at all likely with a condom.  Same with syphilis and HPV.

In theory, its possible to spread syphilis by deep kissing, but most experts have never seen it happen.

Aj