pimple looking bumps on vagina
i am 36 year old mother of 4.  a few years ago i noticed a white bump on the inside lip of my vagina, thenyesterday i noticed about 3 more.  no pain,unless you try to squezze them.  you can feel them when you are showering, you can see them if you look, but other then that, you wouldn't even know they are there.  i get a chck up every year and the doctor never said anything,except about 12 years ago said i had vaginal warts, on my uterus, tested them and found no cancer in them.  i do get acne down there on my bikini area,especiallyafter shaving, other then that, nothing else.  they are hard,under the skin,and white.  do you know what they are?

This discussion is related to Pimples on Vagina and Surrounding Areas.
They could be sebaceous gland cysts.  You should get this checked by your doc.  It might be caused by something bacterial, and you might need an antibiotic if they are severe or large.

AJ