Aa
A
A
Close
red bump at the back of my tongue and geographic tongue
Hi to all Doctor's You are our Guardian ANGELS...i really don't how i gonna start this question... I made a mistake in my whole life i think i lost my soul...DR's iam worried because after i perform oral sex i think i get some sperm inside my mouth and the worst is i have tonsil that time he is a foriegn guy from iran i think his 38 then he **** my ***..(sorry for the wordd that i use) the there something weird happen to me for the first time in my life. after i week of exposure i had abdominal pain then suddenly wake up in mid night.then i had watery white waste i don't know if it is diarrhea? i experience it twice after a a week(sorry for the words i use) then i experience pain in my hand. after a week i fell warm i don't know if its light fever. then i experience joint pain muscle pain especially in my shoulder and neck at the back i fell its like stiff neck but its not the neck (temporal hairline - the hairline at or around the temple area (the sides of the head) i think!and (trapezius - a muscle from the back of the neck to the back that is partly responsible for lifting the head and turning it side to side.) then back pain....then i fell headache mostly it is left part of my head near in the ear.then some time i feel tired and dry mouth..after two months i lose weight i'm starting depress because i think i get something wrong (virus) cause of the guy... so i starting searching and the firsting that comes in my mind is hiv or std...so i search the early symptoms so i get paranoid because its just like the same...then a few day lose my appetite the when i look at the mirror i saw some red bumps at the back of my tongue in my throat then swollen inside my nick and i have tonsil sore throat then sore tongue i think its called geographical tongue...then few days later i have liver pain and kidney pain it last for 5 hours i think it happens once...then i have a swollen eyes i don't know what it is i think its called conjunctivitis but only in my left eye.upper of the conjunctiva? i feel something at the back of my eye a water when i close my eyes little pain swollen.after 3 months i feel mild headache everyday at the "temporal hairline" then i decided to have hiv test its already 3 months but it turns negative...they also test my urine and blood if i have diabetes but the doctor said iam normal and no diabetes.so what you think of this illness.? is it std,herpes,hiv...is 3 months accurate for the testing? or i need to re test after 3 months? plz. plz plz help me....give me advice...send me email @ save_lives***@**** plzzzzzz
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
E-mails don't show up.
If you have a question about HIV and herpes you need to post in those communities. See the links above.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs / STIs Community Resources