red bump at the back of my tongue and geographic tongue
Hi to all Doctor's You are our Guardian ANGELS...i really don't how i gonna start this question... I made a mistake in my whole life i think i lost my soul...DR's iam worried because after i perform oral sex i think i get some sperm inside my mouth and the worst is i have tonsil that time he is a foriegn guy from iran i think his 38 then he **** my ***..(sorry for the wordd that i use) the there something weird happen to me for the first time in my life. after i week of exposure i had abdominal pain then suddenly wake up in mid night.then i had watery white waste i don't know if it is diarrhea? i experience it twice after a a week(sorry for the words i use) then i experience pain in my hand. after a week i fell warm i don't know if its light fever. then i experience joint pain muscle pain especially in my shoulder and neck at the back i fell its like stiff neck but its not the neck (temporal hairline - the hairline at or around the temple area (the sides of the head) i think!and (trapezius - a muscle from the back of the neck to the back that is partly responsible for lifting the head and turning it side to side.) then back pain....then i fell headache mostly it is left part of my head near in the ear.then some time i feel tired and dry mouth..after two months i lose weight i'm starting depress because i think i get something wrong (virus) cause of the guy... so i starting searching and the firsting that comes in my mind is hiv or std...so i search the early symptoms so i get paranoid because its just like the same...then a few day lose my appetite the when i look at the mirror i saw some red bumps at the back of my tongue in my throat then swollen inside my nick and i have tonsil sore throat then sore tongue i think its called geographical tongue...then few days later i have liver pain and kidney pain it last for 5 hours i think it happens once...then i have a swollen eyes i don't know what it is i think its called conjunctivitis but only in my left eye.upper of the conjunctiva? i feel something at the back of my eye a water when i close my eyes little pain swollen.after 3 months i feel mild headache everyday at the "temporal hairline" then i decided to have hiv test its already 3 months but it turns negative...they also test my urine and blood if i have diabetes but the doctor said iam normal and no diabetes.so what you think of this illness.? is it std,herpes,hiv...is 3 months accurate for the testing? or i need to re test after 3 months? plz. plz plz help me....give me advice...send me email @ save_lives***@**** plzzzzzz
E-mails don't show up.
If you have a question about HIV and herpes you need to post in those communities. See the links above.