scared to death-genital warts?
***If you check my other posts I added a different photo to two others...please have a look so you can be more accurate.

Ok so I've had a bit of a bad luck run recently.  First I cut my arm and got an infection, which I treated with antibiotics, which I turned out to be allergic to about 4 weeks ago. That ended up getting fixed. Next, I got a pneumonia a pneumonia about a week ago and took antibiotics that I wasn't allergic to and am still fighting that off.  Now, bumps are starting to come up on the bottom of the shaft of my penis.  About four years ago I had a similar bump and my physician said it was only a hair follicle, but now the bumps are back and there's about four of them.  They look different from the normal bumps I have which I think are called fordyce spots.  I'm concerned they're genital warts, but they look identical to the bumps my physician told me not to worry about four years ago. I've posted a picture. I haven't had sex in 9 months because my girlfriend has been away that long and now she's coming this weekend and these bumps are coming up! Please help I'm really scared.

We don't look at pics, your picture will be deleted.

See a Dr and get a diagnosis instead of just trying to guess, I doubt warts.