Aa
A
A
Close
scared to death-genital warts?
***If you check my other posts I added a different photo to two others...please have a look so you can be more accurate.

Ok so I've had a bit of a bad luck run recently.  First I cut my arm and got an infection, which I treated with antibiotics, which I turned out to be allergic to about 4 weeks ago. That ended up getting fixed. Next, I got a pneumonia a pneumonia about a week ago and took antibiotics that I wasn't allergic to and am still fighting that off.  Now, bumps are starting to come up on the bottom of the shaft of my penis.  About four years ago I had a similar bump and my physician said it was only a hair follicle, but now the bumps are back and there's about four of them.  They look different from the normal bumps I have which I think are called fordyce spots.  I'm concerned they're genital warts, but they look identical to the bumps my physician told me not to worry about four years ago. I've posted a picture. I haven't had sex in 9 months because my girlfriend has been away that long and now she's coming this weekend and these bumps are coming up! Please help I'm really scared.

***If you check my other posts I added a different photo to two others...please have a look so you can be more accurate.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
We don't look at pics, your picture will be deleted.

See a Dr and get a diagnosis instead of just trying to guess, I doubt warts.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs / STIs Community Resources