scared!
my exposure is:
Four days after the bruises wound,I fingered CSW.I worry about the wound contacted vaginal fluid
is there any chance of transmission in this kind of scenario?STD?
Please let me know. please explain it in details !

There is ZERO risk for mutal masterbration for ALL STDs, this is still true after 4 days from such an event as "the bruises wound".

The details are simple:  
chlamydia, gonorrhea, and other bacteria are not aquired via blood to open wound contact.  If you are worried about the blood borne pathogens like HIV and hep B, you would have to have an actively excessive bleeding open wound to have a chance at infection.   Since the bruise was 4 days old you were at no risk, and taken together that you merely fingered a woman is even more encouraging that your risk is so so low that you shouldn't worry about this.
But,the wound is as large as a coin and the wound is still not fully scar tissue.I'm worried about the vaginal fluid spattering on the wound.If it does, is any STD impossible?syphilis? Now the wound has healed.Please help me.
you were more at risk for a non-std related bacterial infection from this than a std.  should your wound on your hand become red and swollen within  a week or so of this contact, see your doctor.  

no need for any std testing from this sort of contact.

in general, if you have an open wound on your hands, it should not come in contact with anyone's genital area or their mouth for your own protection as well as bacteria in the wound can cause issues in those delicate areas.

grace