scary bump on penis chancre on lip
Recently while using the bathroom I discovered a red open lesion on my penis not very big and not painful when squeezed clear liquid blood mix comes out I have had weird scaley skin on my penis and also get other tiny red bumps but never thought anything of them I masturbate often and it almost looks like the skin on my penis is dry just real scaley, anyway I started picking at it, not very smart it still doesn't hurt but the more I look at it the more I think it looks like an ulcer and what doesnt help muh is the other day an ulcer popped up in my mouth, I'm super nervous I have an appt with the doc tomorrow but I'm lookin for other opinions the lesion is tiny the only thing I can compare it to is a papule on my penis shaft but its on the side of the shaft sort of near the foreskin and open. could this be syphilis? I have been sexually active but with a girl I've been with for years and a red protected counters my last unprotected encounter was over the summer in July.
Few not red
going to be seen is the best thing to do. let us know how your appointment went!

grace