std and kidney stones
hi! im a 26 year old shemale.. im biologically a man, but i live fully as a woman... confusing as it may seem, but thats not my main purpose here...

3 weeks ago, i had an oral and anal sex with a guy... a week after, i had sex with a different guy... (both anal and both unprotected)... a week before my second contact, this guy texted me and said that he had puss coming out of his penis and he finds it hard to pee.. i believe that the first guy is infected and he tranfered it to me.. i took few tabs of tetratcycline 500mg for about a week.. but recently, my left side aches.. i went to a doctor and after series of test, he found out that i had kidney stones.. ive been taking acalka for about a week, but the pain doesnt go away.. lately, i can feel the my groin is aching... is this std or just kidney stones?

hoping for your reply asap. thanks!
Here is what you need to do test for STD's.
Gonorrhea and chlymida-1 week post last unprotected expsoure (urine/swab, throat swab and anal swab)
Herpes-4 months
syphilis-6 weeks
HIV-3 months.

Use condoms all of the time everytime. No if's and's or but's about it.