strip club exposure.....???????
So, i went to this strip club w my friends for a birthday. I was putting dollars in these dudes underwear, and they occasionally would run my hand down their penis, i grabbed one playfully at one point, and put my hand up to my face in embarrassment...

my under eye started feeling dry and scratchy last night. Can i have gotten an STD from this incident?? i feel so dirty... please help me out.
this isn't a risk.

grace
So, though i touched their bare penis, i couldnt have contracted anything, (herpes, etc)? thx
Also the itching scratching under my eye, do you think is unrelated?
correct, unrelated.

the burning sensation I have in my eye is causing my eye to feel  watery... are these symptoms of any STDs you know of?
Sorry to be paranoid and asking questions that may sound stupid, but after touching the penis I didnt wash my hands for some time after. I'm sure I touched my face/eyes at some point in the night... does this still put me at a no risk level? Also, how soon after becoming infected would an initial outbreak happen?
These are not totally infected people with STD's driping all over their bodies they are people like you and me who dance for a living and most likely take care of their bodies better than most of us. Your just over reacting, just take it easy and enjoy your life and i would suggest not to go to these places anymore as you have a big guilt for going there. These are not monsters but are ordinary people with families and children and people who love them. and may believe in God and go to chuch or temple or mosque. I think your judgeing them and maybe think you are better than them but you had a good time and thats why you went there. So now what, your totally infected by a terrible person who is unclean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you touched a sweaty penis. that is not a risk for anything at all.  your anxiety that you contracted something is the issue, not any risk.  you were more at risk of cold and flu germs from sitting at the table with your friends than you were of anything from touching his manly bits.