Aa
A
A
Close
syphilis risk?
i am just a little nervous.  about 8 or 9 days ago i had unprotected mutual oral sex with a woman i don't know very well.  about a day or two after that i had sex with my gf and then we haven't had sex again since then. i am feeling REALLY guilty and paranoid.  yesterday she found a small white bump just inside her vagina.  it seems like a wart or pimple or something like that, hard and white. i myself have had no symptoms of anything but i keep reading about syphilis and the appearance a chancre. is it possible for me to get syphilis from oral sex, and give it to my gf a day or two later with no symptoms of chancres myself?  i would love to hear someone's thoughts on this. i am planning on getting tested but apparently have to wait several more weeks and would like some peace of mind. thanks a LOT.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Syphilis always shows symptoms as a "canker" and normally takes about 21 days. Syphilis can only be passed via the canker. Overall you had a very low risk, low enough probably not even to worry about. Whatever she has is not a syphilis canker.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs / STIs Community Resources