uncircumsised penis/STDS
So I recently had a fling with a guy who is uncircumsized.  Being in the heat of the moment I stupidly agreed to go on with sex despite him not having a condom.  We have been having unprotected sex for a few weeks now and recently while giving him head i pulled his foreskin further back only to reveal red bumps/rash all under the skin that usually encases the head.  The head, shaft, and everything else is normal/clean but I have never seen that before and I of course freaked out, gagged, and now have an appointment to get tested tomorrow.  Does anyone know if this is normal for uncircumcised penises? Like is it a cleanliness issue, does the skin agitate, is it an std? I've never been with a guy who wasn't circumcised and I am freaking out. Please help!
It could be some kind of bacterial thing, a fungal thing, herpes, etc - any of which may be related to cleanliness, but could also just be happening naturally from irritation, allergy, or the like.

He needs to be tested too - he may have something you haven't gotten yet and you need to know that.

Don't freak, just get tested for both your sakes.

Jess