wart on pubic area?
is it possible to get a wart on pubic area? i have one single wart like pimple on my pubic area about the size of a bb gun bullet but a little smaller. its round circle and raises above the skin and if u look clsoely on the head of this wart or pimple it has a bunch of tiny white dots on it. i also have ingrown hair bumps on the top right side of my scrotum not much though but i usually shave down my pubic area.. can it be folliculitis causing the inflammed pimples i also have small pimples scatter only around my pubic area with white heads. and on the base of my penile shaft where the pubic hair starts, smalls tiny red pimpls are on there. my sex partner had a yeast infection before and after i started getting thesesmall tiny bumps. and this one single wart like. she got tested and was clean. but shes gonna get tested again for stds. her first test was a pap smear. but can you help me. im stressing so much im starting to go insane..abotu this wart like pimple with a bunch of white heads on top of the head of the pimple. please help thank you so much!
Yes it is possible, but a bump like that can be many different things, best advice is to see a Dr for proper diagnosis.