white sores on throat
I took antibiotics for strep throat for ten days.  However, the white sores on my tonsils are still there and my throat is mildly sore.  I then contracted a yeast infection (I am assuming from the antibiotics).  I took diflucan with no result.  I then started to bleed lightly from my vagina.  I also just found out that my boyfriend of one year with whom I have had unprotected sex with has been sleeping with other women.  I am concerned now that I could have HIV.  I read about the symptoms and sores in the throat and yeast infections are among the symptoms.  I am planning on getting tested asap but I needed some reassurance.
HIV can cause yeast infections, but you've been on antibiotics.  I'd wonder if you need a different medication for strep, and when you go back, just ask your doc for an HIV test.

We don't really cover HIV in this forum (see community description), but most people don't have HIV (less than 1% in the US), so your chances of getting HIV are low.

When you are off the meds for 2 weeks, go and get tested for the rest of the stds.

AJ