worried about stds and HIV
8 weeks ago I had sex with a girl at my uni. She's 22. I had a condom but it broke when I engaged in intercourse with her. So far I have had no STD symptoms and no ARS or seroconversion illness. But about 2 days ago my urethra started to burn. Not when I urinate but just burns and goes. Could this be UTI? Is it an STD? I want to get tested soon. The girl assured me that she has nothing. But I do not believe her and she said she slept with someone just before her test. So I doubt her judgement. Now my urethra is in a bit of pain. Right next to the tip. What is this? Is it HIV related? I have an anxiety disorder so this sort of stuff freaks me out. I have masterbated alot recently and I keep my trousers between my hand and penis. I prefer it like that. Could this be the reason why? There is no discharge from my penis but i'm not sure. Im going to get tested straight when I get back from holiday. Have you ever heard of someone getting HIV from a condom breakage? I'm truly freaking out here.
Hi, having a condom break would be considered unprotected sex and a risk for all std,s including hiv. But hiv is not determined by symptoms only by testing. Urethra discomfort after condom break would be considered std related. But even here only testing would tell which. Dont worry to much as most often with  things like this could be a simple UTI.
If 80-90% get ARS would that mean no ARS is a good sign? I was doing a lot of research and they said symptoms of gonorrhoea or chlamydia will develop in around 2 weeks or less. Its been 8.5 weeks. Could this be gonorrhea or chlamydia or is it urethritis?