yellow semen
I had brief unprotected oral, kissing, protected vaginal, I massaged the woman's labia with my thumb, touched her labia for a send with my tongue, and she masturbated me.
Currently my semen is yellow and I may have seen a white discharge that looks like precum from my penis which could actualy be precum coz I was aroused.
I 've read that yellow semen might be gonorrhea. What do u think and how can I be sure.
thx.
well unprotected oral is a low risk for gono, HSV and Syphilis.

We can't tell you if you have an STD you can only get tested but we can tell you you had a low risk exposure.

Also, it is a yellow discharge not yellow semen. Semen can vary from person to person. see your health care provider to see if you have anything abnormal and get tested if you are concerned.
Normally the semen is somewhat viscous, opalescent and whitish gray in color.  However, depending on many factors including frequency of ejaculation, diet, general health, etc., the volume, consistency and color of the semen can vary
thank u for ur replies.
The discharge I think I saw was clear not white or yellow but my semen is yellow while I masturbate and it is 5.5 weeks since my possible exposure (first ever)  how can I know if it is STD or not. Thx.
you can know if its an STD by seeing your doctor and getting tested.

you can test for gono 7days after your exposure.

If you've ever had unprotected sex the you may just want to get a full std panel
thank u for ur answers. What I get from u do far is that I had a low risk exposure and I can test now for STDs. My last question is: does yellow semen alone indicate gono or it should be associated with other symptoms like penis discharges and others.
Thx in advance.
Like my previous post, it is discharge that is a sign of infection. the color of your semen could be normal for you. BUT we can't tell you that forsure which is why you need to see a doctor.
From above:
"Normally the semen is somewhat viscous, opalescent and whitish gray in color.  However, depending on many factors including frequency of ejaculation, diet, general health, etc., the volume, consistency and color of the semen can vary "
Ok. I examined myself all day and I did not have a discharge but I will go to test.
Thanks man for ur help.
not a man but your welcome. Good luck