STDs / STIs Community
yellowish discharge

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

yellowish discharge

My husband gave me chlamydia and pelvic inflammatory disease 16 years ago causing me to become sterile. I found out a year ago that he has been using hookers (much of the time with no protection!) on a regular basis.  He swears that he has stopped since last December.  I had a yeast infection a few months ago and now for the past 3 weeks I have had a yellowish discharge and some very light bleeding.  No pain or itching. I had a total hysterectomy 10 years ago. Any ideas?  Am I again in denial about his cheating?  Is he still dumb enough to be having unprotected sex with hookers and bringing home diseases to me?
Have you been tested since you found out that the latest has been in December last year?
If he did it 16 years ago and did it again more recently I think it is probably a good idea to test again.
I'd get checked.  At this point, you don't have big reasons to trust him, so its better to be safe than sorry.

Aj
Avatar n tn
can you help me, i have a yellow discharge, and has a smell, but sometimes it doesnt have any smell, i dont have any contact to any men and im still a virgin, just masterbation (masturbation), i wonder what it is and im scared.
see a dr it could be a yeast infection, but see a dr.
and to post questions for yourself start a new question with the link on top of this page.