???
about a year ago i was tested for gonorrhea and chlamydia. i got my results shortly after and i tested positive for gonorrhea but not chlamydia. me and my partner at the time had been together for 10 months and the last 6 he was very sick and finally told me he had both gonorrhea and chlamydia. when i found out my results i was immediately treated and was told to wait 7-10 days before having sex again. i waited 3 months before having sex again but, shortly after i moved and i never went back to the clinic. So my questions are :1) i have discharge almost everyday in my panties but its always been that was but,if i was treated and still have discharge, is it possible for me to still be infected? 2)i live in a completely different state now so i cannot go to the same clinic, should i just go to one in the state that im in and get retested? and lastly 3) if i do go back to the clinic and my results come back positive.... what do i do then?    
                                                please help me.... its the one thing that im struggling with the most
I recommend going to a local clinic and getting tested again to make sure you're clear of the infection. If you still have gonorrhoea you'd just need to be treated again and then tested again. Good luck.
could the discharge be apart of the std if its been this way before becoming sexually active?
Could be normal discharge but you still need to check to be safe.