STDs Community
Burning Head of Penis, Sore Testicles, And Pain in Abdomen

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

I have the symptoms listed in the subject and have been to a doctor twice.  He is assuring me that I do not have an STD, but he can't explain the pain.  I have had two urine tests now that look for (i think) extra white blood cells that might be a sign of an infection, but both can come up saying that I am fine.

I also have a terrible headache (I never get headaches), sore ears, and sore eyes.  This may or may not be related.

The date of intercourse was about 3 weeks ago, and I initially thought I had some STD, so I took a dose of doxycycline.  That didn't work and then I took a dose of azithromycin.  But I still have these horrible symptoms.

Could it be that I have a resistant strain of an STD?  

My doctor barely listened to what I was telling him, but the pain is real and it must be coming from something??

Can anyone please help?

Thank you.
Hey man read your post...sounds to me that you may havev a mild case of Prostatitis...I experienced the same symptoms and the Dr's told me it was all in my head, now here it is 18 months later and what could have been a mild case of prostatitis is now a severe case and is basically untreatable...I am certainly not a Dr but it sounds to me like this is what you may have... I would go to a Urologist and tell him your symptoms and it's most likely they will do a prostate check...if it is even a little swollen / irritated it will cause all kinds of pain in the groin area.... Hope this helps a bit...

Good luck
Thanks,

So could it have been initially caused by an STD from my unprotected intercourse - the antibiotics went away and then I got left with prostitis.  Does this sound feasible?

Thanks again for any advice....
i just saw another doctor and he also is telling me not to worry because he did a urine sample for bacteria and found nothing. Perhaps all the antibiotics I have been on have skewed the test??

But the pain is real - and I cant see how this would be a coincidence after having unprotected sex.

I am in asia and cant communicate very well with these doctors and wont be back home for a months. I feel like I am getting worse - especially the lower abdominal pains. Can anyone please give advice on what might be wrong based on these symptoms? I am very worried about this and cant sleep.

I am in asia and cant communicate very well with these doctors and wont be back home for a months. I feel like I am getting worse - especially the lower abdominal pains. Can anyone please give advice on what might be wrong based on these symptoms. I am very worried about this and cant sleep.