STDs Community
13 weeks and no symptoms, am i in the clear?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

13 weeks and no symptoms, am i in the clear?

Hi,

I posted yesterday but was a little confused with the answer.

I received unprotected oral sex from a female (english, 35) back in june (89days ago today) , I tested negative for chlamydia and gonn and had a syphillis (syphilis) test at 6 weeks, also negative. I have not had any sores, lesions etc, would it be fair to say i am now in the clear after 13 weeks?
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
357860_tn?1348549085
After 3 months all your blood tests are negative, neither you have any symptoms, need not worry at all, you are safe.
Blank
Ahh thank you so much for that. I am going for my 90 day syphillis (syphilis) test on monday to be sure.

This has been eating me up for 3 months!
Blank
As was stated you are in the clear for the organisms you tested for. Have you been tested for HIV though? THere is a slight chance of contracting HIV from receiving oral sex. I would get tested just to make sure. If she had oral sores you might want to check for Hepatitis as well. But you get Hep from blood so it is not likely unless she has blood in her mouth like an open wound.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...