A bunch of little bumps on lingual frenulum
OK, I have kissed and performed oral sex on about 3 women in the past 2 months.  I now have a bunch of small bumps on my lingual frenulum (the part under my tongue where the spit glands are).  They look like a bunch of spider eyes.  They are painless and most of them are the color of my mouth.  They were a bit red yesterday, but not firetruck red.  They haven't secreted anything, yet.  I'm not sure if they ever will secrete anything.  They are all about the thickness of a candle wick and the height of a pencil tip.  There is about 10-20 of them.  They are not found on the tongue at all, just the lingual frenulum, left and right.  Has anyone seen or heard of something like this before?
You would have to see a Dr, bumps can be many things often not a STD. But since they can be many things only a Dr with an exam can really tell you what they are.
Why do you say that bumps are not often an STD??
I also want to add that had a dry and sore throat for about 2-3 weeks before noticing these bumps.  The sore throat went away for a couple days, but seems to be coming back ever so slightly.
Because of everything that it could be, only herpes and hpv represent bumps and because often a STD is not the cause of bumps. The majority of the time it has nothing to do with a STD.
Thank you for your answer.  So you are saying that because hpv and herpes carry such a small percentage of bump causation, it is improbable that I have either?  These bumps are so scary looking.  They look like the eyes of a spider... just a bunch of little raised bumps... they almost look like enlarged taste buds, but since it is on the lingual frenulum they can't be taste buds.  Plus i've never had taste buds there.  
Bumps can be related to anything not only hpv or HSV but other skin conditions and the bumps you are explaining don't sound like and STD
I am not saying something is improbably, just saying most of the times bumps are not a STD. This is why I ask people to see a Dr. I will also agree with kdaily that it does not sound like a STD.
Thank you.  Here is an update.  I was looking at my tongue in the sunlight just now... there are flat topped raised bumps on the very far back.  They vary in sizes of about a little smaller than a pencil eraser and below.  Does this sound like any STD?
What I'm looking at may be lingual tonsils... I'm not sure, I have never noticed these bumps before but they are very far back and on the tongue.  I have to stick my tongue out all the way and hum to see them.  Could it just be lingual tonsils??  They are painless.
Question is out of the what I know...not a STD. This is why I suggest seeing a Dr.
OK well thank you.  What would typically make you deem something to possibly be an STD?
Well if you said someone performed oral sex or vaginal/anal sex on you and you had discharge, or a sore on your penis. Classic symptoms. Getting anything from oral sex is low risk and getting anything from a women when performing oral sex on her is very low.

Most of the time oral STD's don't have symptoms unless you get the classic cold sore.
Vance,
how long would you say the classic STD cold sores typically last, short term or longer term?  Is there any distinction between a STD and regular cold sore?

Thank you for your concern
no reason to think that your symptoms are std related. sounds like perhaps you are just spending a lot of time looking at your mouth since you performed oral?

the bumps under the tongue sound like mucocele's. they are fairly common and many things can cause them - including performing oral sex. typically they go away on their own. If they don't, see your dentist to see if further treatment is warranted.

your tongue issues sound like they are completely normal. Your tongue might even be a little dry from having your sore throat ( think of how we typically breathe with our mouths hanging wide open when we have a cold or sore throat ) which can make very normal things look different from usual.  

bottom line though is - if you are concerned, you need seen for a proper exam. We are only guessing and nothing replaces proper medical care.  we are very limited as to how we can help on an online forum.

grace