STDs Community
A little insight

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

A little insight

Okay so I'll try to lay it out on the table as easily as possible.

I'm a college student who has engaged in my fair share of sexual encounters. I had a pain one day during an exam back in march of 2013 and afterwards I ended up peeing out blood. I went to the doctor got the ole check for STDs while I was there and tested negative for Clymidia, Ghonnor, and Syph (abbrev). They said it was a kidney stone and that it would pass in a few days. Months went by and the pain went down but never completely went away. It was like there was something in the tip of my penile tube and it was almost like a shooting pain. It felt good to gently grind my shaft with my fingers. I chose not to go to a Urologist because I thought it was just from a kindey stone (not sure if it got passed I got hammered some nights) so 4 months later I started seeing this girl and with the occasional shooting pain I did not want to give her anything had the test of been wrong. Also I had recently noticed a red spot appear on my tip. So she was consistantly pushing for me to remove the rubber and I wouldn't so I got tested again, and I had a few bumps which he scraped for HSV1 and 2 which came back negative and clymid and ghonnor came back negative this time as well. The spots didnt go down at all and I thought it to be a yeast infection. But through surfing forum I realized it was an allergict thing from using too much detergent and my little buddy wasnt happy with it. I just used cortisone for like 5 days and he looked all good again :-D. However I still have this pain that comes and goes in my penile shaft towards the top and its very irritating. I feel like if I analyze the opening that it almost looks like it has enlarged faintly due to what looks like a papercut slit that made my penis hole ever so slightly bigger to me at least. Maybe the kidney stone cut it on the way out? But 4 months I feel like it should have healed by now. I have an appointment with a dermatologist for the bumps but theyre going away with cortisone 2-3 times a day. Any idea whats causing the pain? I feel like a urologist may be better but Im getting zero insight from forums. So hopefully someone can help :) thank you for any that take the time!
Well I don't think I am going to be much of help to you since you have all of these negative STD test. Best person to see would be a uriologist at this point.

I would also tell you to make sure you use condoms until your partner can prove she doesn't have STD's and is using some form of birth control.