STDs Expert Forum
ANAL ITCHING 7 DAYS AFTER INTERCOURSE
About This Forum:

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

ANAL ITCHING 7 DAYS AFTER INTERCOURSE

I am a 53 year old male. 7 Days after extramarital intercourse an itching sensation began on my anus. Intercourse was held only once with the lady. No anal pemetration, just straight sex penus-vagina. I do not have discharges. It does not seem to be HPV or herpes since  I have been seen by local Mds without a diagnosis.  It has been going on for 1 year now and transformed into soreness and subtle pain ensues mostly when I sit down. Sensation intensifies when I sit down. If I am lying down the sensation of pain and soreness goes away almost inmediately. I was wondering whether I might have Chlamidia (but I have no discharge of any sort) or some other type of infectious disease. I believe that it must have been some type of infectious disease since it was triggered by the extra-wife intercourse. I have spoken to the lady as to whether she might have had some type of STD but she denies it strongly stating that she keeps rigid medical controls and no such diagnosis has been made. I got a doppler echo done on my anus as well as an inspection and no diagnosis turned out. I was given ample spectrum antibiotics plus antiinflammatories and condition got somewhat better for a couple of months but it is back again.  Bottom line is subtle pain and discomfort appear when I sit on my ***. Do you have any ideas?

Tags: Anusitis