All around pelvic pain for years!!

Now 30 years old and Ive been suffering with this for 7 or 8 years now.  It's really getting ridiculous and clearly not going away on its own.

Seen plenty of doctors and been diagnosed with:
-prostatisis (when it all began, years ago, cipro perscribed, no improvement)
-anal fissures (4 years ago, after other treatments, eventually had surgery - no help)
-and again this year (new country, new doctor) tried treatment for prostatisis again, trimethoprim for 5 months.  *slight* improvement with the pain in the front, no improvement with pain in the back.  Recently off the anti's as didn't want to overdo something that wasn't working.

Primary symptoms are raw/burning anus with light, but frequent, bleeding, dull pain a few inches in, occasional (but bad) urethra pain, dull pail in right inner thigh.  

After that last appt I asked my doc to send me to a specialist again (I'm in a different country now than I was for the previous treatments) and they're sending me to a GI specialist I believe.  Most of the symptoms are in the back so I think it's worth going but the urethra pain sort of makes me think that its not a GI issue and the anal fissures were probably a symptom of something else, not vice versa.

When all of this started many years ago the first thing I did was an STI test which was all neg. Granted that was almost a decade ago.  However my wife complains of frequent UTIs and said she never got them before me so I have to wonder if this is actually some kind of STI.

This needs to end, I need to get on with my life!  I don't have high hopes this next specialist will help and plan to get a new GP after because the current one seems to be out of ideas.  But if anyone can help point me in the right direction in the mean time it would be appreciated.
This is not a STD issue. Not sure whatelse to tell you other then keep working with your Dr's.