Am I at STD risk - mainly syphilis
Around August 27/28 2012 I gave a man protected fellatio with a condom on for about 4/5 mins, he didn't ejaculate at all and I sucked on his scrotum for less than a minute around 3/4 seconds. After that I stopped and left so there were no fluids or anything and he didn't have any sores on his scrotum.

I was just wondering did I put myself at risk of STD specially syphilis?

Like a week or two weeks ago, I had a small cold sore on my right upper lip, cold sores are normal, I get that when I'm about to fall ill. I was ill for about 3/4 days. After a while I had a ulcer on my bottom inner lip, it was really small, painful when my teeth touched it or when I was drinking tea or if i poked it with my tongue. It was white in the middle and a few days later it disappeared. I'd say less than a week.

Is that anything to worry about? Can syphilis be passed without the sore being there? what is the difference between syphilis ulcer and normal mouth ulcers?
we recommend protected sexual contact for a reason - it works!!

protected oral sex is not a risk.

grace