Am I at risk for sexually transmitted infection/disease?
I am worried about whether I contracted a sexually transmitted infection or a sexually transmitted disease.  One week ago while traveling I visited a shady strip club in a shady neighborhood.  Inside the club, one of the strippers performed a lap dance (on someone else), then a pole dance, and then sat down next to me and tried to get me to agree to a lap dance.  I was wearing a short sleeve shirt and she touched my forearm, held my hand, put her arm around my neck, and kissed me once on each cheek.  In the center of one cheek I had cut myself shaving (just a small cut) with an electric razor.  I cut myself shaving about one hour before she kissed the cheek.  At the time I cut myself shaving, it bled for a couple of minutes but then stopped.  This was the extent of the contact I had because I then declined the lap dance and left the club.  About 1 hour later I took a shower at my motel, and scrubbed my arms, neck, and face really well.  It’s been one week and my body seems normal so far.

Based the contact with the stripper described above, do you think I am at risk of contracting a sexually transmitted infection or a sexually transmitted disease?  Would it be worth getting checked by a doctor now or in a few months just to be sure?  Thank you for your help.  
No.

Sexually transmitted diseases require some kind of sexual contact.  You had none of that.

Even if she had given you a lap dance, you would have NO risk.  

And just for your info - washing after contact doesn't prevent any std.

I say this with kindness, so please hear it that way.  I'm not sure if you have a germ phobia, or some ocd, but your reaction to being kissed on the cheek, etc., is excessive.  If this is a normal reaction for you, you might want to think about seeking some help for it.

AJ