STDs Community
Am I infected with STD. Discharge under foreskin

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Suddenly I noticed small cuts in the shaft of my penis. I am also getting white creamy non-dry substance under my foreskin. Once I clean that up, it will eventually come back again once more at the end of the day. I have to clean twice a day (never been more than twice). I have been having unprotected sex with my wife after noticing this. She didnt get any of these symptoms i got. I dont have irritation while urinating, no pain or irritation when ejaculating, no urge to urinate often, urine is light yellow sometime, no sores, no reds, no bumps, no fever, no vomit &fatigue. Its just the cuts and white non-dry creamy substance scaring me to hell. I got negative in HBV,HAV, HCV tests through tripod. I was also diagnonized with high liver enzyme levels and in turn, blood sugar level was also high. But, since the shape, size, texture of the liver is normal, the doctor said it could be because of excessive consume of carbonated drinks like atleast 2 litres per day.How reliable is Tripod tests. Am i under some sort of infection? what could be the reason for this. Will this affect my son.I am reading lot of posts online and am scared so that i start relating everything. Please help.
Tags: Hepatitis
If the creamy stuff u mentions has a smell then I think you should be worried I read that anything that comes out of the tip of your penis is not break or per come then u should consult a doctor....and if its only your wife alone you having unprotected sex with u two should be tested for STI... answer me this what is the consistency of the substance under the skin of your penis is it tick or runny ?
hi,

it is not coming from the tip of the penis. If ===D is the shape, it is behind the | in Dshaped surface. It is little thick.
and it is not coming out.. i see that there..
NO worries at all. Thats just related to ur hygeine. I had that same problem.its common with person who are uncircumcized. clean ur penis everyday with warm water twice a day. after washing properly by pushing foreskin back and using a herbal soap, make it dry and sit in front of a fan or an A/C. do it for 2 days. it will be gone but continue for a week or it will be back.Its just hygeine!!  no STD!. Its just a lubricating mechanism of penis. if u dont regularly clean ur penis properly from inside the foreskin. it accumulates and stinks. and do not masturbate or have sex or it will cause cuts or rashes on the side of ur penis head or anywhere.
i forgot to add. cut down on sugars and eat healthy. i also had rashes on the shaft red ones . that at first gave sweet pain. Then became unbearable and my penis swelled up a bit. some stupid skin doctor diagnosed me with herpes. then went to another sensible and with much more experience. he right away told me its just fungus infection due to hygeine and recommended to take antifungal medicine once a week and some anti fungal cream to apply.

I had same thing as you ram singh but i let it be and did not cure it properly or cleaned it regularly, so i got fungal infection on it also. my penis head would have a white layered covering. it aint serious at all. Just take preventive measures like cleaning! and dont let it turn into a breeding ground for fungus.