Anal Fingering & Butt Bleeding Aftermath

Please help me understand my problem, as my anxiety levels are going through the roof!

I'm male, and I visited a sex worker 5 days ago in a brothel.

I received covered oral, with anal stimulation. She played around my anus, and then fingered me, with a bare finger quite deeply for a while.

I now feel a bit strange about the whole affair, and I'm seeing little bright red blood spots when I'm wiping my bottom in the toilet, and it's feeling a bit itchy down there.

One thing that I forgot was, that before I saw the sex worker, I used the toilet, and must have wiped my bottom quite hard, so I'm not sure if I had a cut, or abrasion from wiping my bottom, before she fingered me, and I'm not sure if she had any cuts on her finger when it actually happened.

It's one mistake that I have to live with, as I'm married with children, and I'm scared of passing anything on to them.

What should I do?

Am I at risk with any STDs - as I'm scared if she had a cut, there would have been some blood transmission, as it was in my butt for a while - a few minutes at least?

Thanks in advance,

concerned one
you did not have a STD risk