STDs Community
Anal Sex STD Possibility ?

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Anal Sex STD Possibility ?

I had unprotected anal sex with a stranger. It was accidental, and in the heat of the moment. It went in, and before anything could happen it came out. No climax, or anything. Literally a few seconds. I developed a UTI, and it went away after a full round of antibiotics. My doctor didn't do any std tests, and it seems as though my UTI is gone. I'm not sure if I'm just hyper aware of sensation in my penis after the intense pain of a UTI, and my own paranoia- but I think something is still wrong. I'm peeing normally, and it doesn't burn or anything. Is it possible to get an std from such a quick insertion and removal? Again, no climax or anything... It was a few seconds and we both decided to stop. Help I'm paranoid and anxious and scared!
Hi chicago, Since you went to the doctor i would rest in his treatment. You were at risk for STD's with the unprotected sex. Maybe call your doctor about why he did not do testing/ Some times they feel no need to test and give you the strongest meds for any of them. Just keep an eye out for burning and especially a white discharge but i think your ok.
Originally, It was terrible to pee, and there was white discharge. But with the full ten days of antibiotics, it no longer hurts when I pee, I pee fully, and I no longer have a discharge. (I've been wearing black underwear to be sure). I think I'm being paranoid though! GAHHHH
Avatar n tn
Yes you are paranoid,.but keep checking with your doc and do another test just to be on the safe Side.