STDs Community
Anal Sex

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Anal Sex

yesterday night I have a anal sex with my male friend last  night i was sleep and he just play with me and push his penis in my mouth and thereafter he doing anal sex with me but there is no ejaculation, but i got pain after in stomach and I move to toilet and was my mouth with paste and mouth wash    and thereafter i passed the urine. I just want to know what are the side effect  of this sex and what precaution I take and if is there is any risk of HIV, STD and STIs please guide me what I will do and what type of medical test is necessary to avoid the STD, HIV and Sexually transmitted infections, through anal sex.Please help and advice for medical tests and precaution to avoid any type of infection.  Is there is any any side effect of this oral sex and sucking the penis ? this create any problem, if yes than what type of problems and what are the side effects of anal sex.

shelly164
Tags: STDs
Did you use a condom?
Honey, anyone who makes sexual advances without your giving permission (i.e. while you're asleep) is molesting you.  No doubt about it.  It's happened to me, too, and it took me a long time to come to grips with it.  As a former sex ed teacher I can tell you there's virtually no chance of your being pregnant...but you should definitely get tested for STD's & HIV (test ofr HIV after 6 months, they can't always detect it before then.)  Anal sex carries the highest risk of all sexual activities in terms of disease transmission due to tearing and the nature of the lower intestine.  Buy some condoms, and keep them nearby.  Have all the fun you want, just make sure you stay safe.  You could regret it for the rest of your life if you don't.