STDs Community
Anal Sex
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Anal Sex

yesterday night I have a anal sex with my male friend last  night i was sleep and he just play with me and push his penis in my mouth and thereafter he doing anal sex with me but there is no ejaculation, but i got pain after in stomach and I move to toilet and was my mouth with paste and mouth wash    and thereafter i passed the urine. I just want to know what are the side effect  of this sex and what precaution I take and if is there is any risk of HIV, STD and STIs please guide me what I will do and what type of medical test is necessary to avoid the STD, HIV and Sexually transmitted infections, through anal sex.Please help and advice for medical tests and precaution to avoid any type of infection.  Is there is any any side effect of this oral sex and sucking the penis ? this create any problem, if yes than what type of problems and what are the side effects of anal sex.

shelly164
Tags: STDs