STDs Community
Anal Warts? Herpes? hemorrhoids?

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Anal Warts? Herpes? hemorrhoids?

Hi, new poster here.

I'm a 19 year old male, healthy.

Couple of months ago I went through this bicurious stage and I ended up having anal sex with another man that I barely just met. I was a bit tipsy, he ensured me that he was clean of any STDs. I gave him oral and let him penetrate me. Fast forward to now,

I have these weird bumps on my anus that causes a lot of itching, pain, and bleeding whenever I make a trip to the toilet. The only reason why i'm considering that this is not an STD is because my mouth/lip area is completely normal and fine even after performing oral.

If I have anal warts how else are they transferable aside from skin-skin contact?

Does anyone know or have a clue what I have or even how to fix it?

I went to a physical exam today, and the wart has gotten big up to the point where my doctor referred me to a surgeon.

Thanks so much in advance.
I take it the sex was unprotected? These bumps sound more like hemorrhoids than warts but you've done the right thing by seeing a doctor so stick with that and see what they say. Let us know what the diagnosis is.
if it was unprotected sex, did you get proper std testing at the proper times? when to test for what is listed in our read before posting post on the forum.

so your provider thinks this is a wart?

did you have your gardasil shots for hpv yet?

grace