Anal itch after bowel movement...
So for about a year, I've had itching in what feels like is "inside of my anus". It feels like the itch is coming from somewhere below the immediate surface. I was diagnosed with prostatitis, which causes anal itching, but my prostatitis is pretty much gone. Today, I pulled back my cheeks and could see a small white bump deep inside of my rectum. I lookd on the other side and was pretty sure I didn't see anything similar. It only itches after I got to the bathroom. Sometimes, if I walk around a lot and am in a lot of heat, it will also begin to itch. The itching after a bowel movement is pretty severe for about 5-10 minutes then kinda subsides. Could this be genital warts? I did have a couple heterosexual encounters about a year ago, before this began happening.

Also, I have a serious girlfriend now. We have decided to keep sex until marriage and I am so scared that if I have Gential Warts and HPV, I will not be able to marry her as we would be unable to have sex. Is this true? Are there ways around passing it? What should i do...
See a Dr and see what you may or may not have.
i have the same thing! it only really itches after i go to the bathroom. I have HPV and i had both genital and anal warts. they are both gone now and the problem still presides. best bet is to go see medical help and please post back and mabey i can figure out why i still have this problem!