STDs Community
Anal itch after bowel movement...
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Anal itch after bowel movement...

So for about a year, I've had itching in what feels like is "inside of my anus". It feels like the itch is coming from somewhere below the immediate surface. I was diagnosed with prostatitis, which causes anal itching, but my prostatitis is pretty much gone. Today, I pulled back my cheeks and could see a small white bump deep inside of my rectum. I lookd on the other side and was pretty sure I didn't see anything similar. It only itches after I got to the bathroom. Sometimes, if I walk around a lot and am in a lot of heat, it will also begin to itch. The itching after a bowel movement is pretty severe for about 5-10 minutes then kinda subsides. Could this be genital warts? I did have a couple heterosexual encounters about a year ago, before this began happening.

Also, I have a serious girlfriend now. We have decided to keep sex until marriage and I am so scared that if I have Gential (genital) Warts and HPV, I will not be able to marry her as we would be unable to have sex. Is this true? Are there ways around passing it? What should i do...