Any chance of std/HIV
Hi all,

Went for a rnt massage with an Asian (she was new to country)  in sydney Australia, on Monday, only expecting just a hand job (stupid I know), and However during the course of the massage, the following happened.

I sucked her nipples for about 1min, played with her butt cheeks, and the during the massage she asked if I wanted a head job to which I said no, she replied that's ok you scared. I she then gave my Penis a small Kiss (peck) on the shaft.

We also kissed twice on the lips, I then massturbated and finished on her breasts,  so after this the next day I checked every where and just below where she kissed I have a red hair follicle which has a hair out of it, and I guess kinda grtting sore from checking and checking.

I just want to know of there was any chance I could catch anything, it's Wednesday now, so 3 days, deeps down i know there is barely any chance but after some advice, thanks again.

Is there a chance I could catch anything from this exposure? I hiv, syphilis etc

Please stop checking your penis as this will make it sore then guess what?! You'll think you've caught an STD. This exposure was zero risk for any STD you've nothing to worry about. Move on from this and stop checking your bits!
Thanks for the reply,

I'm guessing the red hair follicle is just a coincidence and the day after is to quick for anything to show up the next day after.

Thanks again for the reply. It helps me cope,
I've got a few more hair follicles that are red nnow 4 days later these are the base and also on the front of my groin, is this anything to worry about?
The exposure you had was never a risk so I'd say no.