STDs Community
Any expert? help?

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Any expert? help?

My worry is that i was having earaches on and off for about 1.5 or 2 yrs, and i discovered a swollen lymph on my groin area which was painless and hard. i was going to the doctor but i didnt think it was anything becuase it didnt hurt and the weird thing was it disappeared on its own after about a week or so.i was also having these almost mosquito bites (starts itching and then it turns into slightly red round bump) that doesnt go away and the itch come and go that i checked with my doctor she said its ezcyma (the bites happened before i was sexually active.) but the weird things is there was this one bite that started itching and then 2 other appeard in a line. these bites usually leave a scar...my question is that does this have to do with hiv?
nope nothing wrong please see doc we cant diagnose u here. STDs arent itching