STDs Community
Any possible infection

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Any possible infection

Hello Doctor
im a 26 year old male. I have never had any form of vaginal sex with any female. However over the last 3 years I have visited adult massage parlors and have had hand ejaculation done by those messuiers. Two or three times I have had protected oral sex ( received oral with condom). My most recent visit was two weeks ago to a massage place and the girl started to give an oral with condom but less than 15 seconds she removed it and gave me a hand stimulation. About 7 days later I had a strange discomfort with occasional pain in my urethra/ left testicle. The pain sometimes travels all the way to my things and feet. I do not have any rashes, do not have discharge but the sdeep of urine follow reduced. I started drinking more water and it helps. I also use extensive soap every time I ejaculate. Average once very day. ( over the last 2 years). While staying in a hotel last week after ejaculation I used hotel soap extensively to rub and clean dirt. I was really worried with discomfort and went to my doctor. After 10 days of exposure with a adult massage parlor I had a complete blood and urine sampling done.All tests came negative including HIV, syhpllis, Gonnerea, chylmdhia and Hep B.  Doctor also suggested my immune levels to Hep B is low and Vaccine is better. Test results indicated urine sample to have small traces of UTI but all negative and doctor asked me not be anxious. I also have a history of OCD. My question is ar the test results accurate? Is there are a chance to detect any STD after few years if I still abstain from oral sex.  As my doctor says is it from an infection in the soap? Do I need another testing in 6 month? I don't do drugs or now decided not to ever again visit any massage parlors. Please help clarify my questions. Also my irritation is no longer present like it was a few days ago.
Hello

Of course we'll clarify your questions, as its not very clear what you are asking.

Yes, the tests are pretty accurate.  You second question was about detection of STDs, well you don't need to worry about that because you were at zero risk for STDs from what you have described.   Your doctor was correct in that it was irritation from soap or hand lotion.
You do not need any testing in 6 months.
Thanks for your comments....my question I guess to sum up was will any stds occur through receiving oral sex? Or how accurate is testing for std's after 10 days of exposure to protected oral sex and also unprotected oral sex? Please advise
You said you had "protected oral sex" so that pretty much means zero risk for ALL STDs.

For anyone else reading out there, UN-PROTECTED oral sex poses a low risk for gonorrhea, non-chlamydial NGU, syphilis, herpes.

ZERO risk for HIV, HEP B/C,

Testing is very accurate if you took it 10 days post exposure for  gonorrhea, non-chlamydial NGU.
Thank you