STDs Community
Are comedones contagious?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Are comedones contagious?

I have had a few what appear to be blackheads/whiteheads on the edge of my lips.  i successfully popped a few of em and they healed and have not came back in those same spots [slight scar]  but i did attempt to pop one which doesn't want to go away.  A slight bump is present along with a bit of darkening like a blackhead I have had all kinds of STD testing, they've taken my blood [although it was not for this in particular] but everything for STD testing comes up negative.  My concern is i recently kissed someone and where this blackhead is he too has the same thing on his upper lip and bottom lip now.  What is the cause of this? is it my fault? is this something i should worry about? what is correct treatment? we did have oral sex, and i did end up getting a UTI.   Im very scared thanks