Are there Other STD's that cause Diarrhea?
I recently have had an experience with a hooker. and since then i have had loose stool. not like Diarrhea, but it's sold until i flush it and then it breaks apart.  i researched healthy stool and found that mine is not healthy, as it is not solid and in one piece like before. also, i poop more than usual, going about 3 times a day other than 1 to 2 times.

I've heard HIV can cause Diarrhea, but i have not had any of those common symptoms associated with it other than Diarrhea.

Might i have Caught some type of infection from this woman?  are there any other STD's that cause Diarrhea other than HIV?
Chances are you are anxious about your exposure which will cause a lot of other "symptoms" but are really just the mind playing tricks on us.

No STD's really do not cause diarrhea.

Since you are worried about your exposure I would advise testing and it will ease your mind and your body will go back to normal.