STDs Expert Forum
Area under foreskin peeling
About This Forum:

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Area under foreskin peeling

I had unprotected oral sex performed on me several times by prostitutes about four months ago. Shortly after, i was experiencing itching on the area covered by the foreskin including the area of the head of the penis that was covered. I was tested for the usual: herpes, chlamydia, gonorrhea as there was some discharge at the beginning. Took zytromax? and following that there was no discharge. Strangely enough I tested negative for all. The itching was still there however. I tried not washing too hard with soap, I tried a hydrocortisone cream for a month or so. If I don't use a cream, the skin becomes dry and starts to peel. Tried Lotrimin for 2-3 months and seems to alleviate the condition, however, as soon as I stop the skin becomes dry again and starts peeling. It doesn't hurt much but the itching comes and goes. Sometimes i wake up at night. I'm also trying to figure out if it may be transmittable. Thank u for your help.