Asian Massage Parlor - Risk of STDs?
Hi all, I recently made the stupid decision to visit an Asian Massage Parlor (about 1 day ago) and am wondering what the chances are I contracted an STD.

The masseuse gave me a table shower on my front and back, during which her hands came into contact with my genitals a couple times. After moving me to another room, she gave me a full body massage sensual massage (her naked body came into contact with mine). Next she rolled on a condom with her mouth and performed oral sex on me. Afterwards, we engaged in full intercourse, first missionary and then doggystyle. After I finished, she took off the condom and gave me a hot towel to clean my genitals with.

The condom did not slip or break and was fully on (up to the base of my shaft) during the entire process. However, I definitely came into contact with some of her vaginal fluids, first when she massaged my back while she was completely naked and later during missionary and doggy style (during intercourse, her fluids touched the very base of my shaft and my pubic hair area).

One thing I am concerned about is the cleaniness of the table shower table. I am worried guys who were on it before me may have contaminated it and then when I went on I may have been exposed.

What are the chances I contracted something from this experience? If so, which STDs should I be most worried about being exposed to and when should I get tested? I understand I probably didn't contract HIV, but what about the diseas more easily communicable through skin contact, like herpes?

Although I don't have any symptoms and feel fine physically, I am extremely worried and I have definitely learned my lesson.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Again, this took place 1 day ago, a condom was used during oral and full  intercourse, and I had no cuts in my skin.

I am a 18-25 y.o. male if that helps. I should also be vaccinated to hepatitis B and C and probably A as well.
This was a very safe exposure and next to no risk for any STD. Firstly you can't have caught anything from the table that's just not how STDs work at all. There was no chance of chlamydia, gonorrhea or NGU. Obviously as you know HIV was of no concern either. The only slight and I mean slight chance was of herpes, HPV(warts) and syphilis. Without any real symptoms developing in the next two weeks and by symptoms I mean blisters or open sores on your genitals then there is no need for testing at all from this encounter. Relax and learn from this.