STDs Community
Asian Massage Parlor = risk of STI's?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Asian Massage Parlor = risk of STI's?

About one day ago, I decided to head to an Asian Massage Parlor and receive some of their services.

My masseuse was a Latina female, around 5'11, around the age of 25-35.

I first stripped naked and laid down on a towel covered massage table to receive a series of back, leg and buttock massages. She was clothed this entire time and had hands only on me. After flipping me over and massaging my chest, she asked if I knew what I wanted and I said yes. To this she headed to the bathroom to wash the oil off her hands, afterwards she stripped naked as well and we engaged in a little light kissing, with closed mouth. She then laid me down on the table again and applied the latex condom to my member using her mouth and gave me fellatio this way.

Afterwards I put her on her back, spread some lube on the condom and then engaged in protected vaginal intercourse missionary style with her, however I am convinced some of her vaginal fluids may have gotten on the base of my penis/scrotum and I also engaged in open mouth kissing with her during that time. I lasted about five minutes and as soon as I was finished she held the condom while I pulled it out of her. There were no breaks or leaks apparent in the condom.

Afterwards I immediately applied an antibacterial wipe to my genital area, making sure to scrub the base of the penis and my scrotum, as well as clean my hands from any genital fluid that may be there. My masseuse than exited with the condom and disposed of it, and brought me a hot towel to wipe the rest of myself off with.

I know using a latex condom greatly reduces the chance of infection but still, I can't shake out the possibility that her vaginal fluids may cause a skin-to-skin infection of either Herpes and/or HPV. I am worried that by kissing her I have exposed my mouth to the Herpes virus and my genitalia will start forming warts from her vaginal fluids. Should I be worried about the possibility of these STD's or am I just thinking too morbidly. ANY INFORMATION/ADVICE WOULD BE GLADLY APPRECIATED.

I am not showing any symptoms of infection anywhere on my body so far and feel healthy. I have taken a shower immediately after the dirty deed, as well as wipe my genitalia thoroughly with antibacterial wipes, and have brushed my teeth twice after.

Again, both oral and vaginal intercourse took place with a latex condom on, the condom went all the down to the base of my shaft and there were no rips or leaks on the condom. My Masseuse also kept her hands to herself and never touched her own genitalia before touching mine.

If it helps, I am a male around the ages of 18-25 of Asian descent. I have been vaccinated for all diseases required by United States Medical customs such as Hepatitis A & B. I am just worried that I may have contracted a disease I don't want to have and am considering heading to the nearest Planned Parenthood as soon as I can for STD testing. I have learned my lesson from this and am now going to stay away from these places. They are nothing but trouble.
You are over thinking this. Vaginal fluid has nothing to do with a STD with condom use. Possible skin to skin STD transmission but that is skin to skin and if you did not see anything then you should not be concerned at all.
Thank you for your advice, I did inspect her genital area and she was clean shaven with no signs of any sort of skin infection. I have read other posts on this from this forum and I am not worried about contracting HIV or any other sort of STD that can occur during unprotected intercourse, just the skin to skin diseases such as HPV, Herpes, etc. and if these diseases have to be apparent to transfer onto another person.

In the case of HPV warts, do the warts have to be apparent on the person if one were to contract it from them? The inconclusive list of HPV viruses brings me to concern this issue, along with herpes, the most.