STDs Community
Asian spa yesterday

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Asian spa yesterday

I went to an Asian spa yesterday and received oral sex with a condom and vaginal penetration until I wen flaccid. She took the condom off got me erect again and then put the same condom back on. Condom never broke and was used for all penetration. My worries are more so on the side of HPV and HSV-2. What are the actual risk associated with semi protected sexual contact? Though the condom was used I'm sure her vaginal fluids touched my lower shaft and or scrotum? After the condom was taken off I doused my genital area with an antiseptic hand sanitizer. I too took a shower, a long shower as I hung my head in stupidity and scrubbed several times.  
it's not the fluids that are the issue - it's direct skin on skin contact.

washing up after sexual contact doesn't do anything but make you less sticky. std's don't sit on the skin and work their way into the body over time. using hand sanitizer is one of the worst things you could've done - it's too strong for the delicate genital skin and dries it out and causes issues :(

the risk of hpv or herpes from a one time protected encounter are incredibly low. we don't have commercially available tests for hpv testing to cover that base. if you feel the need to test for herpes and don't develop any symptoms to have a lesion culture done on, you have to wait 3 months post encounter for a type specific herpes igg blood test to be done. you can check with your local health department to see what the local rates of syphilis are to see if you want to cover that base too if you are going to bother with any testing.

grace
So basically that hand sanitizer just irritated my skin? It's two days post massage and there are no visible signs of the beginnings of blisters or a rash. I think I'm going to wait atleaste 14 days to really be somewhat reassured. I'll get tested too after that recommended window of three months. Thank you for your reply.