STDs Community
BV/YEAST/HPV

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

BV/YEAST/HPV

So i have been in and out of the doctors consistently since april. This is when i found out i had HPV and within a month they found dysplasia. I got the cryotherapy done, which was AWFUL. i had to take myself to the hospital for pain (horrible cramping) after the third day. The discharge from the cryo was like no other....
I was then diagnosed with BV, then again with yeast 6 more times. Over the past two- three years i have been diagnosed with BV quite often. I have tried both the pill and suppository. The symptoms seem to subside but return, ive often noticed soon after my period...
I HATE not feeling normal and it is affecting my life in so many ways. I have had intercourse twice since the surgery and both times my partner mentioned an odor. this has all together prevented me from wanting to be sexual AT ALL! i feel dirty and uncomfortable all the time.
I am in my doctors every other week, they finally ran a culture not just looking under the microscope. And i was tested for glucose levels, as this can be associated with recurring yeast, it came back normal and they found NO yeast. She said it is not BV and i have been tested for all std's which came back negative. I am weary as they first tested me for trich, and brought me a sheet with info on it but came back in and said "oops it originally looked like trich, however it tested positive for yeast". Should i get retested for trich? could i have both and the yeast is only more dominant? Could this be related to the Cryotherapy? I havent felt normal since and i just want to be fixed. PLEASE HELP
I would retest for Trich and try posting in woman's health. They might be able to help more since a lot of issues are not STD related.