STDs Community
Black solid bump at root of pubic hair

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Black solid bump at root of pubic hair

Doctor, I have black solid bumps on some of pubic hair roots. They started small and grew larger and solid. Looks like blackheads and thick. They stay for weeks and grow. If I pluck them, they come out easily. All I have to do is hold & pull the top of that bump (which is 1 millimeter width and round) exactly under pubic hair root. A big junk comes out. To describe it, top is pubic hair, next is solid black head, next is white solid hard stuff, followed by whole lot of whitesh yellow puss, follows too much blood leaving a big hole on my pubic area.
It also leaves a big dark spot when recovered. It is happening for long time. My pubic region looks like black spots at most of my hair roots. Some of such hair roots might have more then one hair like two or three.
Can you tell me what it is and how can I cure it.
Not the Dr's site and never heard of a STD like that. It's best to see a Dr.