STDs Community
Black solid bump at root of pubic hair

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Black solid bump at root of pubic hair

Doctor, I have black solid bumps on some of pubic hair roots. They started small and grew larger and solid. Looks like blackheads and thick. They stay for weeks and grow. If I pluck them, they come out easily. All I have to do is hold & pull the top of that bump (which is 1 millimeter width and round) exactly under pubic hair root. A big junk comes out. To describe it, top is pubic hair, next is solid black head, next is white solid hard stuff, followed by whole lot of whitesh yellow puss, follows too much blood leaving a big hole on my pubic area.
It also leaves a big dark spot when recovered. It is happening for long time. My pubic region looks like black spots at most of my hair roots. Some of such hair roots might have more then one hair like two or three.
Can you tell me what it is and how can I cure it.
Not the Dr's site and never heard of a STD like that. It's best to see a Dr.