STDs Community
Bleeding Penis

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Bleeding Penis

I had sex with my girl...she bled a couple of times...and this time there was blood again. I thought it was her and it turned out to be me. My penis was bleeding like it had been cut on the head (blood wasnot coming from the opening of my penis) on the bulbous part and also underneath...by the way I am not circumsized. What caused the bleeding...oh yeah, I had sex with another girl and afterwards it burns when I pee, a white to beige discharge comes out of the top of my penis head when I squeeze it, my urination is really dark yellow and it stinks sometime. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME????
What's wrong with you is that you are having unprotected sex. I've never heard of bleeding as an STD symptom, but I suppose if you had an open sore on your penis from an STD the friction of sex might aggravate it and cause bleeding. Burning during urination could definitely be an STD.

You should see a doctor and get an STD checkup.