Bleeding Penis
I had sex with my girl...she bled a couple of times...and this time there was blood again. I thought it was her and it turned out to be me. My penis was bleeding like it had been cut on the head (blood wasnot coming from the opening of my penis) on the bulbous part and also underneath...by the way I am not circumsized. What caused the bleeding...oh yeah, I had sex with another girl and afterwards it burns when I pee, a white to beige discharge comes out of the top of my penis head when I squeeze it, my urination is really dark yellow and it stinks sometime. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME????
What's wrong with you is that you are having unprotected sex. I've never heard of bleeding as an STD symptom, but I suppose if you had an open sore on your penis from an STD the friction of sex might aggravate it and cause bleeding. Burning during urination could definitely be an STD.

You should see a doctor and get an STD checkup.