STDs Community
Blister on penis possible sepsis? Please reply ASAP!!!

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Hi I'm an 18 year old male. This post is not the result of an std because i have been test, although, I masturbate very frequently at least one time a day. My penis got a tear/blister 2 or 3 weeks ago. It's gotten better and then worse off and on throughout the weeks Iv had it due to the frequent masturbation. It's to the point now where the blister has gotten a little bit larger. I'd say it's about an inch in length. I think it is starting to get infected not too serious though. But ever day that I have been masturbating with this blister for the past 2 to 3 weeks, I have been using my unwashed hands each time. Which I think is definitely not helping it. Is it possible this could turn into a life threatening infection? Is it possible it has already started without me knowing it? What should I do? Any advice? Thanks!!!
Hi, you really need to let the blister heal so stop masturbating.