Blood filled bumps
I have had the same blister like bump for about 3-4 weeks now. It's in my pubic area, not on the genital. It is really dark red in color with no hair coming out of it. I just popped it in the shower, and no pus came out, just blood. After a few hours the bump went down and no longer looks like a blister. It's not an open sore, There is another similar looking bump about 2 inches down. I've been with the same partner for three years now, she just got tested last week and came back negative. I have no redness around the area or anywhere else on my body. My lower back has been hurting but thats the only thing that has be unusual. No burning sensations, it doesn't hurt when I urinate, nothing. There is no cauliflower looking bumps or clusters. Just 2 blisters by themselves. I went to the doctor about 2 weeks ago and she examined the blister, she didn't seemed concerned about it.
It does not sound STD related as blisters in the genital region can happen due to various other reasons.It is some impurity in your blood or allergens.
Consult a Doctor.Preferably a dermatologist. It does not sound like herpes or HPV. You have not mentioned the test done by your girl friend.

This could be a variation on a couple of things.  If you are very fair skinned some people get these (rarely) as the resuly of stress.

If you had chicken pox it could be tied in within a similar response in your body to that of shingles.
I have been stressed out a lot lately, mainly because the thought of having an STD. She was tested for HPV/AIDS/HIV etcetc. It was a blood test that was sent to a lab. Took 3 days to get results, thats all i know. I did shave the area to get a closer look and its just those two bumps i mentioned. I do occasionally get some jock itch, but nothing severe. There is no discharge of any kind or swelling. The only thing that worries me is my lower back hurting and my neck is kind of sore, my nodes are not swolen on my neck nor my genital area. Once again, I think the pain could be caused from stress.

Thank you for the quick responses and any other input would be appreciated!
shaving the area when you have symptoms is never a good idea :(  depending on what this is, you risked making it worse/spreading it. be sure to toss the razor you used.

blood blisters in the genital area are not normal. if your regular provider didn't seem to be concerned, follow up with a dermatologist as was previously suggested.

odds are your gf and you have never been tested for herpes either. it's worthwhile looking into and following up on it too even though this doesn't really sound like it's herpes going on either.

grace