Blood in stool/ Sore Anus
Hello, I'm a 25 year homosexual male, I recently had to 2 sexual encounter with with 2 different guys unprotectedly. 1 maybe 3 weeks ago and the other 2 weeks ago.  Now about more than a week ago I experienced blood in my stool and what feels like the anus is swollen. Also its very difficult going through with the defecation process because of the anus being so swollen and so much pain in the process. Which it allowed me not to have an appetite becuase waste still inside me. I've tried soaking in warm water at least 2 or 3 times a day for 30mins, I use Ibuprofen, I tried using ointments around the anus, tried dabbing hydrogen peroxide on the anus, and using a ice pack. The pain is still here and very extreme. Can someone tell me what could have been the cause of it and what can I do to cure myself.
you need to  be seen and get a proper exam done.  These could many things things from an anal fissure, hemorrhoids or even an infection.

since you had unprotected sex, you need to follow up with proper std testing at the proper times. You can get tested for gonorrhea and chlamydia anytime after 1 week post encounter. If you were the receiver of anal, you need to make sure they are doing a rectal swab for this testing. syphilis testing can be done after 6 weeks. herpes, hiv and hepatitis testing after 3 months.

it's never a good idea to have unprotected sex, especially as a gay male. Your risk of a std is higher and you don't want to ruin your health by having unprotected sexual contact!!!

have you had your gardasil shots yet?

grace
Thanks Grace, I'm just a lil nervous to actually go to a doctor about the situation. It would be a little embarassing to me. Something like this happen to me a couple of years ago while being penetrated protectedly and I think it took about 2 weeks before I was healed and then I went and got tested. Test result came back and everything was negative. I'm assuming its some type of trauma that the anus experiences to cause it to swell and bleed like that.

This may make me sound a little slow but I never heard of gardasil shots. Do you mind briefly sharing what its for?
Hello

You wanted me to comment on this.  Grace pretty much covered it all.  If there is anything I would add is emphasizing that you should never NEVER, EVER have unprotected anal sex.  Gay or straight.  Someone is bound to get an infection doing that.  

Re-read Grace's advice on the window period and full panel of STD testing.

Gardasil is the vaccine that protects you from HPV strains.  HPVs are viruses  that cause genital warts, and abnormal cancerous cervical cells in women.   But I am sure you Googled this by now.

So do you think using a muscle relaxer will help with the swellen?
no it will not.  this isn't swelling from tight muscles dear .  did you not go and be seen yet?

gardasil helps reduce genital warts as well as anal warts. the gardasil shot series is highly recommended for gay males especially.  

No I havent gone yet, really nervous and would be embarrass to make an appointment. Unsure about the proper way of doing it without feeling so embarrass.
sigh. how are you going to get better if you don't go and be seen and get a proper exam so you can find out what is going on so you can treat it properly?
i'll make an appointment later on today with my physician or a local clinic depending on what can get me in the fastest. Thanks by the way.