STDs Expert Forum
Blood in urine stream after multiple ejaculations
About This Forum:

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Blood in urine stream after multiple ejaculations

I have done a search and read through different information on the site and I am not able to find an answer for my problem.  

I have found that after around 3 or 4 ejaculations in 1 to 2 days there is blood in my urine stream.  I have only had one partner.  This has been going on for 5 years.  After the blood appears in the stream, it is there for a day and then it is gone.  If I have less than 3 ejaculations everything is fine.  Unfortunately, I do not know if the blood problem was there before my first partner cause I had not ejaculated as much in the time period, so it would not have caused it.  

I have had a blood test done and the doctor said that there was a litte hint of blood in my urine stream.  This was when I had not had lood in my urine.  From that I take it to mean that I always have a little blood in my urine stream and that multiple ejaculations increases the chance of seeing the blood in the urine.  Right now I do not have any insurance and the cost for tests to be sure is outrageous.  

I am currently thinking about having another partner (my second) and I am concerned that I might have an STD or something that I could pass on to her.  I have read about blood being things like prostate problems, or kidney problems etc.  But from what I have read those problems are a consistant blood problem.

I know that condoms will help reduce the chance of transmitting the STD if I have one, but she will not have sex with me condom or not until I know if it is an STD.

Any help or suggestions will be greatly appriciated, thank you in advance for your help.