STDs Community
Bloody and painful urination

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Bloody and painful urination

I noticed today in gym class, while running on the treadmill, the tip of my penis was hurting. It felt really sensitive against my uniform and boxers. Later, while urinating, I noticed burning and a little blood had come out. It made a pinkish tint in my urine, so not too much blood. Each time I pee now, it burns and while no blood comes out, when I dab the tip with toilet paper, a small pink dot appears.

Im thinking of what caused it. I performed oral sex on a man and received anal sex from him with a condom on. Nothing came in contact with my penis. When he climaxed, he took the condom off and seminal fluid came into contact with my butt cheeks. Could this be an STD like Gonnorhea (Gonorrhea) or Clamydia (chlamydia)?

I also have been runnig a lot lately which apparently can cause bleeding of the penis.
Or it could be a Urinary Tract infection from my gym uniform. I havent cleaned it in a while. I put it in the wash today.

I also read it could be cancer. And I do not think I could handle that right now.

What do you think it is?
Hello Sethsean

You were not at risk from the protected sex.  Not STD related since your penis was not in contact.

Contact your provider for the symptoms and get the appropriate Swab test as well as Urine test.

No need to be worked up at all.  You will be fine in a matter of days after getting the appropriate tests and reassurance from your provider.

hope this helps

Phoenix
Thanks! Your reply was reassuring. I scheduled a doctor's appointment for today at 3pm, so we'll see.