STDs Community
Bloody and painful urination
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bloody and painful urination

I noticed today in gym class, while running on the treadmill, the tip of my penis was hurting. It felt really sensitive against my uniform and boxers. Later, while urinating, I noticed burning and a little blood had come out. It made a pinkish tint in my urine, so not too much blood. Each time I pee now, it burns and while no blood comes out, when I dab the tip with toilet paper, a small pink dot appears.

Im thinking of what caused it. I performed oral sex on a man and received anal sex from him with a condom on. Nothing came in contact with my penis. When he climaxed, he took the condom off and seminal fluid came into contact with my butt cheeks. Could this be an STD like Gonnorhea (Gonorrhea) or Clamydia (chlamydia)?

I also have been runnig a lot lately which apparently can cause bleeding of the penis.
Or it could be a Urinary Tract infection from my gym uniform. I havent cleaned it in a while. I put it in the wash today.

I also read it could be cancer. And I do not think I could handle that right now.

What do you think it is?