STDs Community
Bowl of sperm - HIV, Hepatitis B & C and other STD (very worry now)...

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Bowl of sperm - HIV, Hepatitis B & C and other STD (very worry now)

Need help and advice

I just back from massage parlor at Thailand yesterday. I plan to do the normal massage and hand job

Before the massage started, the lady ask me to take the tissue for her. I saw a bowl of water with lots wet tissue. I quickly take it and handed it to her, she laughed because that is bowl of wet tissue is not wet tissue. Is the tissue she used to clean her client sperm and dispose on the bowl of water. But, I thought that is wet tissue.

I quickly clean my hand with the bed sheet.

I do notice I have very small paper cut on my finger. Do you think I will have the following risk

1. HIV by touching these tissues with contain clients' sperm with small papercut on my finger
2. Hepatitis B & C because I touching these tissues which contain clients' sperm with small papercut on my finger
3. Other STD risk

That is a mistaken, I should clean my finger immediately with soap. But, I just clean my finger with bed sheet.

I know I am stupid!!! But, I very worry now. Do you think I have any risk for above?

Som
certainly it's not good practice for them to keep a bowl of used wet tissues laying around. kinda gross to think about :(

was this any real risk for you? no it was not.

even if this wasn't a clean towel you used, still not a risk for any stds.

grace
Hi and welcome. From what you describe there was no risk for contracting std's. There needs to be some sexual contact of some kind body to body.
Thanks for the answer

I did hug her naked body and use the towel there as well

Any Hepatitis B & C or STD risk?

I heard Hepatitis B & C can transmit via towel, isn't easy to transmit via towel and bed?

grace
Thanks Grace

I can sleep well tonight :)
Dear All

Thanks for your help

I just went to NHS hospital and check for HIV, Hepatitis B

Surprisingly, they check everything included HIV, Hepatitis B, Syphilis, Chlamydia & Gonorrhoea

Good news is all negative

Thanks everyone