STDs Community
Breakout of pimples/dry skin

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Breakout of pimples/dry skin

I haven't had sex for over 5 months now (21-male), but I recently got an outbreak of pimples above the penis, with some little ones on the actual shaft and some dry spots. Over the past month or so I have been dry humping a lot with this girl (no sex and she is still a virgin) and I noticed that it's been getting worse over the past week (before it was just a few small ones on my penis). When we perform oral sometimes a lot of the semen gets on my boxers and it will be rubbing against me overnight until I shower. Some of it has been drying up but still an outbreak. I also shaved to see if it just needed air but that seems to have made it pretty raw. Seeing a doctor next week to see what the cause is but should I be concerned that this is herpes/ other STD?
sounds more like irritation or blocked pours.