STDs Community
Broken condom during non-insertive foreplay

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

A few days ago I had receptive anal and oral sex with a transsexual escort. We used new condoms for both oral and anal. The one we used for oral sex broke while we were having hand/genital contact, and some pre-cum got on my hand and hers, so we both cleaned our hands right away with paper towel. We used a new condom for anal sex.
I understand that hand/genital contact is a no-risk activity, but I would like to ask wether I should be worried about any of the pre-cum having been transferred to the surface of the condom that was then used for anal sex some minutes later: is that a possible vessel for any form of infection in this context?
I suppose, as a more general question, I would like to understand what kind of extra care should be exercised before and after homosexual acts involving a condom. Can any STDs be contracted from contact with other parts of the body other than the penis/mouth/anus?

Thanks for taking time to educate us all!
STD's are not transmitted from touching or secondary touching.
Hello Vance, and thank you for your reply.
What about the possibility of spreading pre-ejaculate onto the surface of the condom as a result of the first condom breaking during foreplay? Does that constitute any appreciable risk, and does it warrant HIV screening?
Norisk for STD's. Post in the HIV forum for info on HIV